Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

More Of My Individual Favorites

Here are a few more of my favorites.

Ok, here is the coach Laviolette and Bret Hedican with Lord Stanley. (above)

Team Captain Rod Brind'Amour. (below)


The big furrball is Mike Commodore who is not only big and likes to bang around, he's spoken like a true scholar. Very impressive. 3 days after they won the cup... (today) he is getting it all cut off for charity. Wesley is beside him.


Mark Recchi, whom I love to watch just go out there and bang and shoot... bang and shoot.


Kaberle.... thats pronounced like (Cab-her-lay). He was very impressive as well this year.


And another one of the young'uns.... at all of about 21 years of age, already worth watching.... Erik Staal.


I like 'em all but these guys stood out to me. A great thank you to the entire team for bringin' the Cup to Raleigh.

-Twisty

Comments on "More Of My Individual Favorites"

 

Blogger SquirmY said ... (5:01 PM) : 

You know...I really had not watched or anything before, but watching the end of the season really got me into it. I am excited about this sport, and I really enjoyed watching the games. I hope to see a lot more of next season!! (obviously as a hurricane fan - that's the only way right! =P)

Thanks...........

 

post a comment