Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Illegal of the Week

Illegally come to my country....

Illegally drive under the influence of an ILLEGAL amount of alcohol...

Illegally take a vehicle....



Kill someone or multiple persons based on your need to break all of these laws.



Death penalty as far as I'm concerned.



I know the panty wastes in this State/Country would never do that but... oh well. I'm sorry for all of the lives lost across this country by our governmental inadequacies in keeping people out of our country and the refusal to get rid of them once they are found.



Michael Caldera De Latorre







Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments on "Illegal of the Week"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (3:58 PM) : 

Twist - The hits keep rollin....... Absolutely disgusting. Neo shakes his head

At first I thought this was the story about the illegal who killed someone with a car and then tried to flee to another country.

When does it stop?

Peace,

- Neo

 

post a comment