Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Damnit!

Something on JBI in the last 24 hours has made it forbidden to my firewall.... bleh. Censorship!


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments on "Damnit!"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Twist - Tell the IT dept. to stop hating on my JBI! *wink*

 

post a comment