Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Monday, July 03, 2006

My Personal Blog Nepotism

Ok, title unrelated its good to see Neo is back! I've slipped into my life hardcore and although I've been to his site I've not commented in a while. He is pretty much the best or one of the best writers I've come across in my life and I hate sounding repetitious by merely saying 'Awesome story' or 'Good job' or etc.... so with my lack of something new or wise to add, I feel dorky to comment the same over and over again.... Get it Neo? Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it... (like flypaper)

The weekend was good, for the most part. Friday was a horrible day b/t the wife and I but I don't need to get into details. It cleaned up well in the sense that we decided to get over it and have a pleasant evening and a friend came over and hung out with us. Finally got a little WoW time in... as the wife has been going bananas missing it. She's not played a whole lot in the last month or so due to us being busy.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to 'pour some sugar on me'. Tomorrow a bunch of us are going to see Def Leppard and Journey. Sounds like a greeeaaaat 4th of July concert dont ya think?

-Twistyfornow

Comments on "My Personal Blog Nepotism"

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (7:47 AM) : 

I totally understand about the "weak" comments thing! I feel the same way. If I don't have something profound to say, I just don't say anything!!

Glad you're weekend went OK! Have fun at the "rock" show tomorrow night! Wish I could join ya!!

 

Blogger Neo said ... (6:36 PM) : 

Twist - Wow, thanks, I take that as a huge compliment. :)

That actually made my night; I know it's a slow monday. LOL

Have a great time at the concert, and have a safe and fun 4th of July.

Peace,

- Neo

 

post a comment