Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Just Mind Blowing...

For some reason this weekend I thought of doing something for someone. I am not sure what even made me think of it but I had mind to do it. The something I wanted to do is maybe design a new head banner for a friends blog, and with that said I forgot about it. (Scatter brained me.) When I arrived at work this morning and went through my daily routine for the day of catching up on a few readings (MBI, JBI, Drudge... etc.) I noticed that this person had already changed theirs.

It reminded me to do it, yet leave them the total option of whether or not they actually even wanted to use it. I couldn't think of what I wanted to use, then it hit me. Use the picture that I love so much. So heres to you Jen.




Take it and make it all yours if you wish.

-Twisty

Comments on "Just Mind Blowing..."

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (8:43 AM) : 

How weird is this?? I got home on Friday afternoon and that very picture was taped to the refrigerator with a big note that said "Gretchen Wilson Look Alike Winner of 2007". A friend had found it and I guess thought they were funny!!! I hadn't seen that picture in forever.

That is just too strange!!!

 

Blogger TwistedPain said ... (8:45 AM) : 

OMG, I've always thought she reminded me so much of you!!!!!

 

Blogger Neo said ... (4:28 PM) : 

Twist - I think Jen's boobs are bigger than Gretchen's. Not that I've seen them or anything. *cough*

Peace,

- Neo

Neo starts running

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (6:46 AM) : 

You better run!! LMAO

 

Blogger TwistedPain said ... (6:59 AM) : 

If I can just get her to pose with a Skoal can for me in a hat, I'd be set.

 

post a comment