Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Illegal and pissed.

Ok, I tried to be nice... I tried to keep my cool... But now (as my good old buddy Neo would say) It is time to Bring it. I have no desire to steal that coined phrase but there is no other way to say what I feel right now, or have been feeling for the last 6 months to a year. I was doing my daily ritual of reading up on the news and came across this article that makes me sick to the core. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1084909



What has to happen before Americans wake the feck up? We are being invaded by people who openly say they will refuse to assimilate and are only here to make US change. I am not talking about aliens from Klingon, Russians, or the Chinese. I am talking not of Mexicans but of illegal aliens of which many due to geographical advantages are Mexican.



I love people of all nationalities, color, and gender. I am not racist nor am I hard to get along with. I am however in love with my country and I see every day that it is beginning to become more and more obvious where our major issue is right now. It is illegals. For those of you that wish to make the comment 'but they are just people who...'... whatever. I will say that a lot of the people who really are planning on coming here to stay and live a better life do not want to spend their lives hiding from the government, its too much work and too stressful. They go the legal channels and they get their rewards. But let me run by you. It is illegal to sell crack, rape women or men, steal a car, set random fires, rob a bank or murder someone. notice all of them are ILLEGAL! Ok, note the first word in the term ILLEGAL ALIEN. Got me? Ok stay with me.



If you are already here illegally and you are already under the radar and you are already 'good' at hiding from the police and society, then obviously breaking the law means nothing to you. So why not break some more? Remember when your parents told you that marijuana was a gateway drug? Start small and you'll find that it seems easier to get away with more? It is human nature.



Ok, I will introduce you to a nice little website called NumbersUSA. This is a site that after getting a login ID and password set up you can (for free) fax your local congressmen, senators, etc with preformed opinions (which you can edit to have say EXACTLY what you want) on illegal issues and bills that are present in the legislature to sign. Stand up for yourselves Americans, you are slowly getting less rights than ILLEGAL aliens.



Another site is http://www.alipac.us/ This site gives lots of good information of all kinds of statistics and wars going on HERE that you never see mentioned on the news because they are too scared to bring it! I challenge each of you to go there and just look at what I see and tell me you're still ok with it. Please put these websites out there for your readers (if you have any) and challenge them. They are all marching in the streets screaming revolution and that they promise to take our country over... Yes they are literally doing that, they have the GALL!



Statistically I read about DUI's that leave an innocent person dead or hit and runs and fights and the list goes on. The ones that are mentioned guess what? They all are Latino. That doesn't make them all criminals, shit happens and there are tons of people who are here legally and have my total respect but they ALL cant be legal? And if they are.... why do they flee the scene of the accident and back to Mexico to avoid prosecution? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE THAT CARES? Here is an example from national news.



I've got to stop for now or my head will explode.



Sorry to steal your phrase Neo but I just had to bring it so to speak... and it doesn't even fit your 'cool as a cucumber' style.





Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments on "Illegal and pissed."

 

Blogger Neo said ... (9:35 PM) : 

Twist - Don't sweat it. I know where you're going with this post. I had one I put up before coming over here about Imus. Sometimes people just piss you off. It's understood, there are many tools in the shed man.

Peace,

- Neo

PS. Keep Bringing it! ;) Beotch!

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (7:37 AM) : 

Amen Brother!!

XO - Jen

 

post a comment