Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Much Ado....


I don't know these days. I mean so much going on and nowhere to get answers. The subject came up the other day and I begin to wonder if it is so wrong that I want something in particular. This one thing in particular is my own place. For anyone that stumbles here and says "Why, no everyone should get their own place!" Let me catch you up with this... I am married, not living with mom and pops. Now again I ask, "Is it wrong?"

The statement means nothing ill towards the wife. We have our issues and all but this is 100% about me, even in a perfect marriage.

I like privacy, more than one would be granted when living with someone with just a 'roommate'. I like silence, other than the sounds of the computer, TV, stereo, or dog's. I don't like being questioned where am I going or what am I doing every time I walk through the house. Dammit it drives me nuts! I'm not leaving, if I were to be 'going out' I'd friggen tell you already. Why do you need to know when I need to go take a leak or check something on the laptop.

It comes with people not trusting you, with people being severely insecure, people being lonely, people being clingy, or people being downright nosy which is the one that drives me most batty.

I want to be lazy. I want to be able to come home, change clothes, eat some chow, log on to WoW, play XBox, go for a walk, watch TV without people bitching about needing to do this or that, or have to complain to me for 30 minutes about stuff that I know nothing about.

I don't mind hearing people rant if they need to but Jeebus!

So, again, is it so wrong to want my own place? I'm not asking to be single in order to go date others, or party or anything its quite the opposite. It's to be ALONE!

-Twisty

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments on "Much Ado...."

 

Blogger Neo said ... (5:34 PM) : 

Twist - I know bro, I know. That's why I drown myself in music. People and their cell phones talking about nothing. Then add into all of that the complaints they all have, and the questions. You just want to yell out at them "Just stfu!"

Peace,

- Neo

 

post a comment