Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bravo For Him

I get so sick and tired of the people of this country taking everything for granted and putting the almighty dollar first instead of the core values every American should have. This is simple people.... simple. Bravo man, bravo company, Eat my ass coliseum management!



I'm not sure how widespread this franchise or business spreads but if it's in your area, please support them. This one is in Fayetteville, NC.



Read here.



-Twisty





Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments on "Bravo For Him"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Twist - Geez..... What has this country come to? 90 seconds? People have short memories......

Disgusting..

Peace,

- Neo

 

Blogger Lee Ann said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Thank you for stopping by my place. I hope to see you more often.

 

Blogger Lee Ann said ... (3:12 PM) : 

Twisty, I am glad you have been coming by and finally decided to comment. So glad to have you at the Castle anytime.

 

post a comment