Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Because My Friends...

Well I have a few friends in blog world.... well I can remove the 'a' I have FEW friends in the blog world and it seems that all of their lives suck or are going to shit just like mine. Well my friends 'o' buddy 'o' pals do I have a fix for you!

"You've seen it on the Tele, you've heard about it on the Radio... Hell you may even have gotten a solicited call on the ole' phone but here it is and I give it to you freely. Well I give it to you freely the first time, after that 'we'll talk'. It is the one.... the only... Fukitol"



"Yes my friends for the onetime ever bottomed out fee of NOTHING you too can live your life in a vegitative state drooling from both sides of your mouth and just not giving a flying f**k. Call now and order yours today..."

Thats 1-888-FUK-ITOL

"Call now and you'll get my patented bib and drool sponge... A $5.oo value... yours today for absolutely nothing..."

"But wait theres more Bob!!!" "If you call in the next 5 minutes we'll also throw in this awesome "F**k You" T-shirt. Yes you'll never have to say it again with this (not so) subliminal T-Shirt."

http://www.tshirtinsanity.com/timages/middle-finger-pointer.gif

"Wow Ned this reminds me of the old days when all the cool shit was made by Blamo."

"You said it bob"

,,|,


- As usual it was your pleasure....
-Twisty



Comments on "Because My Friends..."

 

Blogger Neo said ... (6:48 PM) : 

Neo drolls

I've already got my prescription Twist, where the F*ck is my t-shirt!!!!

;)

Peace,

- Neo

 

Blogger TwistedPain said ... (8:31 AM) : 

Its in the mail, I promise...

 

Blogger Neo said ... (3:18 PM) : 

You lie like rug!!!

 

post a comment