Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Monday, July 24, 2006

SHUT UP! You're making me Horny!

Ok, soooo I've been the absent little assbud haven't I? Well Had a lot of work to catch up on, etc etc etc. Well I'm back. One of these days I'll be regular again. No I dont mean like 'Metamucil' regular... but regularly posting. I see all these blogs that people keep and go into all these wild funny tales... (ie. MBI and JBI) yet all I can do is post a joke here and there. I guess I need to make time at home.

http://www.oculon.org/hijinx/m/metamucil.jpg

Either way, Life has been ok. Nothing grand but nothing too horrifying either. I've gotten to play a bit more WoW. And I've gotten to finally see my niece and nephew up from FL. Hrrrm lets see what else? IIIIIIIII've joined a gym... HAHAHAHA just kidding, even I'm not that productive. In all reality I havent accomplished or done squat. Ripped a few more mp3s from CD's, Ripped a few more DVD's from DVD's... yeeeeah thats about it but I hope to get more cooooooooler stuffs up in a bit.

My PL (project leader) is out of town this week so if my servers don't act up too much I'll get more done on here no?


-Twisty

Comments on "SHUT UP! You're making me Horny!"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Twist - You slacker! Get off your ass and post more! ;)

(Neo does the guys voice from Waterboy)

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Just think, what would Henry Winkler do? Ahhhh? Huh????

Think about it. :)

Peace,

- Neo

 

Blogger TwistedPain said ... (7:26 AM) : 

bb - its (Too bad) not (To bad). =P

neo - Posting is the devil! And to quote the great Winkler.... "Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy." I'll get right on it.

 

post a comment