Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Getting Ready To Bring It!

Ok, So Neo is getting ready to JBI and I'm ready to watch. Oh well half the world (yeah no exageration there) is getting to watch. It seems that other people are biting on his blog title a bit and frankly its getting to him. Or is it really? He honestly cannot be THAT upset over a use of words in a title. Hell it isnt a uncommon phrase, actually isnt it a movie title? Now people (insert innocent whistle here) biting off of his writing style, story styles and actual stories is wrong unless done so with explicit written consent is wrong.

http://www.espremotes.com/Samples/2FebruarySamples/DaltonJustBringIt03.jpg

Or is it that Mr. Neo is just having fun and everyone else is taking it too seriously.... the world may never know. I find it amusing.... I find Neo amusing and anything he speaks of or does (every day things) he tends to relive it in the most amusing ways. That my friends is why I visit JBI almost daily. Move on, have fun and if Neo rips into you, consider it the highest form of flattery.

http://pe.xanga.com/ea/43/ea433cba6b03a6ac57de4bcefd9a46df19820461.jpg

I bite on his style some.... well I've slightly modified how I do things (like I post lyrics and did before I ever visited to JBI) however, hyperlinking the bands name to their page is something that his blog reminded me I should do. I do it more to give 'props' to the originators of the media I choose to use that day. (His lawyer already busted my chops for that one btw.) Other than that I cant say I've bitten off too much but some of it may be subconcious things that I do and don't realize it. Guess I'll just have to file copyrights to it first!! Muhaha.

Maybe we can all chip in and buy him... ah crap he doesnt drive... was thinking of a personalized tag (JsBrngIt)

I cant bring it, nor will I try... I can bring the beer though...

-Twisty

Comments on "Getting Ready To Bring It!"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (3:14 PM) : 

Twist - LOL!!!!

Ya better bring that beer! Damnit! ;)

Instead of the license plate you can all chip and and buy a keg.

Hmmm, wait, maybe two kegs, that should get me through to the weekend.

Peace,

- Neo

 

post a comment