Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Monday, July 10, 2006

A Twisted Vacation

Twisty called in to check up on me. I am house sitting and dog watching for him and his wife while they are away on vacation. Twisty and the wife are both doing great...kinda sounds like they are just relaxing, drinking, and kicking back with the family. Sounds like an awesome time to me.

Here...well here things are a little different, but still pretty nice. Watching his little princess and her adorable sister 'Beanie' and 'Boobies' (Twisty would have two dogs named after his two favorite parts of the female anatomy) has been like watching inocent yet spiteful three year old and her two year old little hyperactive timebomb of a sister. Those two active bodies have kept me going. Then there is the roomie of the week - the guy that is living in the house. We have had a blast. I just hope that it keeps going when the Mr. and Mrs. return from their getaway.

Hopefully, Twisty will come back with pictures. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to do HNT for all you guys in his absence - I have no way to use my camera and there is not one available for me to use here - what is a girl to do! :)

I will update you all again just as soon as I have some more information to pass along..........

TwistedLittleHelper

Comments on "A Twisted Vacation"

 

post a comment