Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yeah.. I Poured Some Sugar On It

Ok, the concert last night (to me) was awesome. I've wanted to see DL for some time now and Journey has always been a great band to listen to. Of course Steve Perry is no longer with them (Journey) but the replacement they have is so on point you'd never know the difference. I do have a little voice left to carry on my normal doings today but after today I may have it strained too much.


Yeah and as I always do before and after any concert I go to, I play the music that I will hear all the way to and from the show. Last night one of the girls that went with us doesnt really know the bands at all (born in 80's, not grew up in 80's kind of gal) so she got to get a bit more familiar on the way. On the way back of course she zonked out considering she had to be up at 0400-0500 for work, I dont blame her. The encore fizzled my dissapointment of not hearing a couple of my favorites... ie. Pour Some Sugar... and Love Bites.

All in all it was a kick ass show but I am exhausted today. I'll try to get more out today. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to uh.... whatever....

-Twisty

Comments on "Yeah.. I Poured Some Sugar On It"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Twist - Wow, that must have been good; minus not hearing the tunes you wanted to hear.

It's like that at shows as you know. When a groups been around as long as them it's hard to pick which one's you want to play on a daily basis.

Hopefully you still had fun. Good luck on trying to catch up on the sleep. Don't worry Bro, tomorrow is Friday and you'll have the whole weekend to sleep.

Peace,

- Neo

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (11:49 AM) : 

How could they NOT play those songs? What a rip.

 

post a comment