Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Insert Smile Here (regardless of your real feelings)



Ok, I know I havent been here all week. I have a great excuse I really do! Ok, I don't. My life hasnt been any worse than its been in the previous months that I did post during so no excuse. I did have a really bad day on Wednesday but I handled it exceptionally well considering.

I left work only to find something catching my eye in my back yard as I drove past. It was my gas can. Bright red sitting there outside my storage closet door mocking me with it's bright 'reddery-ness'. "Well damn, the roomate left the storage door open after mowing the lawn." I circle around also fearing worse. I mosey back there to find that my $270 lawnmower and $130 weed 'whacker' missing. My blower that someone had given me (not working condition yet) AND my brand new (never been used) Skil' saw also missing. "Stupid #%$&*#$S!" I rolled my eyes and headed on in to work. Nothing I could do at that moment. Called the police when I got home and filed the report. Nothing has turned up at the local pawn shop yet.

Spoke to a detective this morning who had thought he found something but turns out it wasnt mine. I hate people that break into and/or steal shit from others because the sorry MF are too lazy to work for their own shit. I dont hope they get caught. I hope they lose a hand or foot to the lawnmower, THEN bleed out a slow death. I wish no lighter than that. I dont care if they are 13 or 30, I'm sick of this kind of BS.

But again, I handled it well on the outside. I smiled and carried on my day and up until now, only getting progressively more pissed because my yard is starting to look like a jungle. Idiots!

My long lost family...

http://www.troybilt.com/wcsstore/pics/TroyBilt/12AV556D766_prod_lg.jpg
Have you seen me? Call my fasha!


http://static.flickr.com/18/71041899_252ca6a82e_o.jpg
-Sigh

-Twisty

Comments on "Insert Smile Here (regardless of your real feelings)"

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (11:31 AM) : 

Geez....if it's not one thing it's ten!!!

 

Blogger Neo said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Twist - Hmmmm, could of sworn I left a comment on this. *shrug*

Have the mower-nappers sent their demmands yet?

Peace,

- Neo

 

post a comment