Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Sad Death In History

I havent been on here much lately and mostly have been writing for my new WoW related blog however, something drug me out of the slump for one post before I return to my slumber. Death is always worse towards the end of the year. Last year a good friend of mine was KIA in Afghanistan, a month later my grandfather on Thanksgiving day but this year its a little bit different.

I cannot really say that a 'friend' of mine died but something that equals that has been put to rest. There is a link at the bottom of my page that I shall not remove although as of yesterday has become a 'dead link'. A friend in which I would say has made a great impression on me as well as my desire to write in a different way at times has decided to give up his canvas. His canvas being the portal to the world he used to write not only the greatest 'bringing it home' kind of writings but some of the best writing I've ever written in the story form. Just Bring It.

I've read a lot of novels in my days on this earth from which some of the names would be greatly recognizable: Dean Koontz, Stephen King, and Anne Rice are my favorites. Neo would rank up there with these three if I had but a contest to enter all 4 in as well as others I have read. The link will remain at the bottom right of my page forever or for a long while if not for anything else but to serve to my memory and his impression that was left there.

Neo: If you read this brother know that you are missed. But you are not gone so I can only say for sure that your 'work' is missed. Please let me know how to obtain access to your next 'canvas' that you decide to bless the world with. I am here and if you need anything/one then let me know.




Goodnight Mr. Neo,
Goodnight Just Bring It,
Goodnight to all.

-Twisty

Comments on "A Sad Death In History"

 

post a comment