Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Monday, September 25, 2006

WoW, Am I A Geek or What?

Ok, these days... well for a long while now 90% of my enjoyment out of life comes from my personal time that I use to interact with other individuals online. Mainly being a MMORPG. If you dont know what that means, long of it short, its an online game that allows people from all over the world to interact (real time) as a whole.

You've probably seen me mention the game a couple times and it is.....
World of Warcraft.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000067FDW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Some of you may have played the beginning series of games, Warcraft I,II, and III. WoW is totally different. Well in stead of trying to turn all of you into fellow junkies, I'll stop the explaining. I do however think I will start up a blog just for that.... I wouldnt expect any of you to visit there and more than likely it'll die like every 'other' one of my blogs did within a week....

So with that I'll stop now since the more I type the more I feel this is a mistake....


-TP

Comments on "WoW, Am I A Geek or What?"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (4:35 PM) : 

Twist - I played the first couple of WarCraft's and I loved them!

I haven't played WOW, but I hear it's really good from everyone that plays it. I got into EverQuest for awhile but it totally ate up all my free time. It's like crack or something.

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to create a blog for it. If you find other gamers to visit I think it would do good. Don't give up.

Peace,

- Neo

 

Blogger Neo said ... (4:36 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger TwistedPain said ... (6:42 AM) : 

Yeah! The first couple ruled but I think Starcraft was better. Still waiting on a next generation of that one. It would be awesome if you played WoW, since I could definately always enjoy new n00bs to pick on, erm help. But of course it does require funds and I know all too much about how lack there of can put a damper on 'wants'.

Hope things get better bro.

WoW will be my last thing I give up before I well.... give up. It keeps me sane.

 

post a comment