Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Friday, December 01, 2006

zOMG Tagged!!

Luckily I got nuthin' but love for ya Jen. Do your thing girl.

This is how it works: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you". In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things, as well as state this rule clearly. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged" in their comments.
Here are my six things (it's really hard to limit them to six....):

1. Sometimes I feel like I have an extra toe. I cant really explain but sometimes its by the pinky toe, sometimes its like a thumb toe. Its like phantom pains cept not pain and... uh... well... Wierd enough for ya?

2. I am a book whore. I collect books of anything. I may never read them but in that famous 'pack rat' mentality, I think one day I may need that book of Grey's Anatomy and surgery 101 in case I need to perform a random weekend Tracheotomy on a pet or loved one.

3. I am very picky with food or beverages. Example: Milk even close to the exp. date is 'bad' to me. Bread with anything not the normal color of bread on it. (even if its baked that way, or a normal flaw) is bad. Soda with 1% of its normal carbonation missing is too flat for me to enjoy. It is yucky! 2 liters usually dont work in my household. If it lasts longer than a day or so and too many 'open and close' sessions, I throw it out or it becomes the wife's. These examples could go on for days. The odd thing is... I HATE wasting food!

4. I am obsessive about music. Anyone doing a cover or singing a song better not screw it up, I can here if someone's even a note off or a slight in the pitch. And it can even piss me off. I HATE bad music.

5. I am a southerner at heard and refuse to go north of the Mason Dixon line. I just won't do it! Yet... my favorite NBA Basketball team is the NY Knicks. Dont ask, long story. I generally dont follow NBA anyways. Most pro sports just piss me off with their money hunger and whining.

6. I like "Buckethead". Wierd enough as it is.

Sorry these arent really good but I was put on the spot and cant turn down Jen. More time would give me too many things to list. I have no real friends on here other than a handful and of that handful only Jen has a blog and she's already done this so unfortunately the Tag ends with me here. I officially give Jen my 6 tags to tag others if she wishes.

As usual, it was your pleasure....

-Twisty

Comments on "zOMG Tagged!!"

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Your entire comment about food is dead on with me.....imagine that!

BTW: I do eat french toast. I just meant no salad with egg bits in it, etc. Yuck!!

XO - Jen

 

Blogger TwistedPain said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Yeah, well you wouldnt like my tuna then =(

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (8:54 AM) : 

Yeah, you're probably right!!!

Where have you been?????

 

Blogger Neo said ... (8:49 PM) : 

Twist - Look, no hands. ;)

Peace,

- Neo

http://justbelowillusion.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Jinsane said ... (1:03 PM) : 

What's up cracker??

 

post a comment