Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Not So Long..

So... I was sitting here at my desk when a red light in the room started flashing. I jumped from my chair and spun around thrice. "Something is wrong!" The something 'wrong' wasnt signalled by the red flashing light so much like the ones in the old movies for old police cars. The something wrong WAS the light. I do not own a teardrop beacon! All of a sudden an envelope slides under my door.



"Penguins I think! Ahoy and avast ye slimy beasts, lift ye siege of my imagination!"

Anyways, apparently the letter is from a friend of mine and although it went unsigned I recognized the type font. This is what was left for me....

"Twist - Dude, get off your ass and post a new entry!!!!"

And so here I am, with nothing funny to say, nothing deep to write about, and nothing interesting to lure you with......

Since I've converted over to this new blog and reverted from spilling the deepest parts of my torn life and soul I've kind of run out of things to talk about. I mean I write so much more when I am full of gloom and dispair. Maybe I should convert back to the more anonymous site yet filled with the vile torments of my day to day existence. I mean I want to write... just nothing flows. I write a bit of fun stuff for my WoW blog but its not all that often. I force myself to. Luckily I do not have throngs of fans like some of my cohorts, so I don't let too many down.

I will say that I've kept up with Jen since I've found her and Neo as well. Thank God he decided to come back... I started to feel my artisitic side drying up and withering away without anything to plagiarize... (jk Neo)

I will try to get better... Just dont remove that boot from my ass yet... I still need the kicking to get me fully in gear...


-Twisty

Comments on "Not So Long.."

 

Blogger Neo said ... (7:21 AM) : 

Twist - Don't worry I got my combat boots ready if you start slippin'

Neo eyes you glaringly

 

post a comment