Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Monday, August 28, 2006

It Has Been A Long Time Hasn't It?

Ok, I’m back… from outer space… I’ve spent the last two weeks doing an ‘engagement’ with our Symantec Vendor that has required a lot of hours from my days and some nights so that’s my excuse for the absence of ‘Twisty’. I’ve missed all of you… (all 3 of you) and I am back. I promise to get caught up on your sites as soon as possible. Not a lot has happened in the last couple weeks other than currently a friend of mine has flown in from Minnesota to visit.

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~jlin/signs/states/Minnesota.gif
I still have no working lawnmower/weed whacker (see previous post) so the yard is slowly going to shit. I’ve yet to talk to my father (I spent the weekend 2 weeks ago trying to call him or my step mother) and I think I give up. There are no hidden stories or aggressions between us other than I think he forgot I exist. He is about the hardest person in the world to reach. I think I have a better chance to get in touch with the P.O.T.U.S.


Bush Satan Sign

I have still remembered to check Jen’s site every Thursday… well just because I couldn’t stand to miss her HNT but other than looking at the pictures and drooling I’ve not had time to actually read anything. (Sounds like she’s in the same category as most men’s Playboys now.)

http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/238-t.jpg

Don’t really know what to put on here other than all of that but I’m sure I’ll think of something about the time I click the ‘post’ button.

-Twisty

miss me?

Comments on "It Has Been A Long Time Hasn't It?"

 

Blogger SquirmY said ... (8:46 AM) : 

I missed you.........

Glad to hear that you are doing ok! Hope to hear more from you soon. Oh, and my site is just as bad at this point. I have not posted anything in a while.

 

post a comment