Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

29 and worried about Jen

Notice 3 things.

1) All my titles pretty much us capitals to start each new word.....

2) Today I turned 29 for the 1st time. (next year will be 29 for the 2nd.)

3) I am very worried about Jen. She has been AWOL as far as I can see and her last post was very unsettling. Maybe I should call her? Maybe she needs that... Maybe her boyfriend will want to shoot me in the face for calling her? Maybe I will risk it....

...Sigh, still am not able to get to Neo's blog from here..... I try every day but there is something in one of his META tags or title or hell maybe a vulgarity in his text. Not sure how this new firewall scans the data just yet. I wish you all a happy day.

Monday I received word that I am one of the 2 writers for a gaming (WoW) website/podcast that I enjoy. Geeky, yeah I know but hey, although it is a free labor gig I do find it exciting that someone liked my scribble. I personally thank Neo for that. Somehow a year or more ago his writing told me that I needed to get back into writing as had done years prior. I used to LOVE to write. Freestyle writing is something I did through H.S. and through out many of the years after... It pretty much tapered off after I got married... (nothing to do with wife or marriage but time constraint.)

Thanks Neo.

Miss you Soulmate!!!

-Twisty

Comments on "29 and worried about Jen"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (3:59 AM) : 

Twist - NP, happy b day.

Neo punches you in the arm 29 timse

Not sure what's up with Jen either, she rarely visits me anymore.....

Good luck with the firewall, you're missing some really good stuff.

Peace,

- Neo

 

Blogger Neo said ... (2:44 PM) : 

PS.... Don't make me get that boot out again.... ;)

 

Blogger Neo said ... (2:36 PM) : 

Twist - Don't make me use it!!!!

 

Blogger Neo said ... (10:31 PM) : 

Ok, I'm going to lace them up

 

Blogger Neo said ... (2:25 AM) : 

TICK TICK TICK

Get your camera ready!

 

post a comment