Week 1 Javier Serrano

Week 2 Luciano Melendres

Week 3 Michael Caldera De Latorre

Week 4 Doroteo Calles Hernandez



Closed for lack of interest. =)



"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

- Jack Handy

______________

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

- Jack Handy

______________

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

- Jack Handy

______________

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

- Jack Handy

Name:
Location: United States

Rogue travelers in this world we are, helping others, setting our own happiness aside. The page turns and each day, week, month, or year brings us a new challenge. Each challenge brings us a new happiness. Each new happiness brings us a new heartache when the times to sever the ties arrive almost too abruptly.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where I've Been

Sorry everyone (Neo) for the long pause. I've been quite busy at work and real life and between writing on my other gaming blog and keeping up with being a 'staff writer' for WoWChron I've kinda let this place slide. My apologies.

So, this last weekend the wife and I took Thursday and Friday off to take care of a couple things and a post birthday day off since I couldn't get off for my birthday do to work duties. Well, Thursday the wife and I had made an appointment for getting our taxes done and that went a lot better and quicker than I had planned. For the first time in 3 years since buying the house it actually has gotten us a sweet return. I have no idea what the crap has been screwy for the last couple years but either way thank God its better now. The wife having lost her job at the end of the year has left us a bit tight on money and this helped us get semi caught up. Hell I even went out and bought a nice new (cheap) set of golf clubs.

Friday I started the main project we planned on doing over the long weekend which is redoing the bathroom. I spent the day scraping chipping paint, re-mudding and taping areas and then sanding. Then mudding, then sanding... Rinse and repeat.

Saturday I started out my day by lounging around a bit then getting a really short haircut. (long overdue, and shorter than ever before) After the haarschnit I was off to play golf. knocked 8 off of my game. (Considering I've only played a couple times, thats quite nice.)

Sunday I had to hear the panic of the wife realizing the project wasn't a 'magic wand' project and wanting to have her bathroom back by Monday morning. I sped through the rest of the project and had it finished up enough so she had it by Monday. Now I have to go back and touch up several areas before it is totally done but it doesn't look too awful.

Psst, Neo I was able to get to your site again recently but who knows how long that will last. How's that job thing coming along?

As usual I'm worried about my soulmate. Get better honeybunnykittybootybutt.

-Twisty

Comments on "Where I've Been"

 

Blogger Neo said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Twist - Oh my god you play golf? Oh man, geezus!

So the firewall god's gave me a reprieve? ;)

Peace,

- Neo

 

post a comment